Sunday, February 21, 2010

Internal Monologue

It's not that I don't think you will understand (well maybe that's exactly it) I just don't see the point.  I have this entire world inside my head I don't let you (or most people) in on. It's not personal, or elitist, I'm not keeping things from you out of spite. On purpose, and often, but not with malicious intent. You just have this idea of me so set in your head, what is the point of arguing with you? I am still who I am regardless of your opinion, that doesn't change because you cant see it. Still, I wonder sometimes if you know what you are missing out on deciding what I think before I say it. And even more often I wonder if you will ever know who I am apart from your preconceived notions. It's pretty awesome in my little world, I'm sad you won't ever get to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment